Diploma of Leadership and Management*
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Pursue higher education in business or other related field
Business Development Manager
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, for enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
6 core units plus
6 elective units
20 hours per week
52 weeks (12 months) including holidays
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
BSBSTR501 Establish innovative work environments
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes
BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.