Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. This qualification applies to individuals in full-time marketing roles, as well as those who are responsible for an organisation’s marketing in addition to other duties.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Possible future study pathways are to continue to a higher level Vocational Qualification such as a Diploma of Marketing and Communication.
Information will also be provided to students on further training options available to them to further enhance their skill set by the student support officers of Albright or the course trainer and assessor.
Once students have completed the BSB40820 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication, they will be able to seek employment as an entry-level marketing and communication professional.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, for enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
6 core units plus
6 elective units
20 hours per week
52 weeks (12 months) including holidays
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals
- BSBMKG431 Assess marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG434 Promote products and services
- BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBFIN401 Report on financial activity
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.