Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and support strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically, they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
This qualification applies to individuals in full-time marketing roles, as well as those who are responsible for an organisation’s marketing in addition to other duties.
Can pursue the Bachelor of Marketing and Communication or any other higher education stream.
This qualification provides Opportunities in roles like
- Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Media Manager
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement;
- Have a valid Student visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels.
- Must satisfy Albright Pre-training Review (PTR) Assessment.
- IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its’ equivalent(scored within the last 2 calendar years); OR Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4).
- Successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification;
- Applicants must undertake the Albright LLN test;
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point);
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies): BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities; BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix; BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans; BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy; and BSBPMG430 Undertake project work. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent.
Have four years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
- Total number of units = 12
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
1 year (52 weeks)
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
BSBMKG621 Develop organisational marketing strategy
BSBMKG622 Manage organisational marketing processes
BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
BSBMKG624 Manage market research
BSBMKG625 Implement and manage international marketing programs
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBMKG626 Develop advertising campaigns
BSBMKG627 Execute advertising campaigns
BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- Training at Albright is a combination of facilitated learning activities using a combination of theory and research. The different range of activities could be demonstrations, role plays, presentations and individual classroom and group activities.
- Students are required to attend a total of 16 hours scheduled training + 4 hours of structured learning activities with trainer support to complete the 20 contact hours per week requirement of the International Student visa.
- Students who have completed their orientation can access their current timetable, classroom & session details at Albright LMS: https://albrightinstitute.ai-one.io/
- Current students can review their ongoing course progress by accessing the Albright LMS https://albrightinstitute.ai-one.io/
- Term Details
- Timetable is subject to change.
- The above information was last updated on: 03 July 2023.
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.