Diploma of Information Technology
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have established specialised skills in a technical ICT function.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, as part of a team or leading a deliverable with others. They may apply their skills across a wide range of industries, business functions and departments, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
Enter a pathway into ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology at Albright Institute.
This qualification provides Opportunities in roles like
- ICT Systems Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- IT Support Analyst/Technician
- Assistant IT Manager
- ICT Consultant
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement;
- Have a valid Student visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels.
- Must satisfy Albright Pre-training Review (PTR) Assessment.
- IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its’ equivalent(scored within the last 2 calendar years); OR Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4).
- Successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification;
- Applicants must undertake the Albright LLN test;
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- There are no qualification specific entry requirements.
- Total number of units = 20
- 6 core units
- 14 elective units
2 years (104 weeks)
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
BSBCRT512 Originate and develop concepts
BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
ICTCYS407 Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
ICTCYS610 Protect critical infrastructure for organisations
ICTCYS613 Utilise design methodologies for security architecture
ICTSAS524 Develop, implement and evaluate an incident response plan
ICTSAS526 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
ICTICT519 Develop detailed component specifications from project specifications
ICTNPL413 Evaluate networking regulations and legislation for the telecommunications industry
ICTNWK423 Manage network and data integrity
ICTNWK541 Configure, verify and troubleshoot WAN links and IP services
ICTPMG505 Manage ICT projects
ICTTEN519 Design network building projects
ICTNWK529 Install and manage complex ICT networks
ICTNWK536 Plan, implement and test enterprise communication solutions
ICTNWK540 Design, build and test network servers
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.