Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)*
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
Possible future study pathways are to continue to a higher degree.
- General manager human resources
- General manager/head of school registered training organisation (RTO)
- Director, workforce planning and development
- Learning and development senior consultant
- Manager, learning and change management
- Manager, learning and development
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, for enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
Prior to undertaking BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management, students are strongly recommended to complete a Diploma or higher qualification in any discipline (onshore or offshore) or satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment
- Total number of units = 8
- 3 core units plus
- 5 elective units
- 104 Weeks Including holidays
- 20 hours per week
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBMKG621 Develop organisational marketing strategy
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.