Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
As a graduate of Cert IV in Marketing and communication, you will develop a variety of marketing and communication skills, and familiarise yourself with the essentials of marketing concepts, theories, and practices. These skills will help to you plan, create, implement, and evaluate a range of marketing activities. Moreover, you will learn to design and apply effective solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, as well as to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
You will also be capable of guiding less experienced staff with limited responsibilities, while benefiting from the mentoring and support provided by your supervisor.
- Those planning to pursue a career in Marketing or related fields
- Those planning to engage in studies in Marketing or related fields
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or PTE Score of 42
- Minimum of year 12 or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18
Total number of units = 12
- 5 core units
- 7 elective units
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
- BSBCMMC401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBFIA412 Report in financial activity
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.