BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
BSB61218 | CRICOS 098961G | Course duration – 52 weeks
Available in: Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney
About This Course
As a graduate of our Advanced Diploma of Program Management, you will be trained to manage a number of interrelated projects to achieve organisation objectives.
You will learn how to use your initiative and judgement to direct, plan and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes.
The course includes developing your skills in stakeholder engagement, organisation change, program delivery, risk, leadership, developing and managing contract performance, community engagement and developing emotional intelligence.
Albright Institute of Business and Language course focuses on practical learning to ensure you are job ready through extensive use of case studies across a variety of industries.
This course is suitable for:
Those planning to:
- Advance their career in Project Management
- Enter a pathway into higher education in Project Management or related field
- Pursue higher education in Business or Project Management
Occupations can include:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Business Manager
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or a score of 42 on your Pearson Test for English (PTE)
- Minimum Year 12 or equivalent
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Completion of Diploma of Project Management qualification Or have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
Total number of units = 12
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
Advanced Diploma of Program Management units:
- BSBPMG622 Implement program governance
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG610 Enable program execution
- ICTICT602 Develop contracts and manage contracted performance
- BSBPMG623 Manage benefits
- BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBPMG615 Manage program delivery
- BSBPMG621 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
- BSBPMG624 Engage in collaborative alliances
- ICTICT606 Develop communities of practice