Diploma of Business*
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
A Diploma of Business from Albright Institute of Business and Language will build on your existing business experience and equip you with further knowledge and skills across business, marketing, innovation and management.
To ensure you are job ready when you graduate, we use case studies from a variety of industries to assist in developing your analysis, issue identification, problem solving and leadership skills. This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Possible future study pathways are to continue to a higher level Vocational Qualification such as an Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, or a higher education degree such as a Bachelor of Business.
Once students have completed the BSB50120 – Diploma of Business (Operations), they will be able to seek employment as a business manager or begin a business venture in an industry of their own selection.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, for enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
5 core units plus
7 elective units
20 hours per week
52 weeks (12 months) including holidays.
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
BSBHRM529 Coordinate separation and termination processes
BSBSTR503 Develop organisational policy
BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.