Certificate III in Business
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Possible future study pathways are to continue to a higher level Vocational Qualification such as Certificate IV.
Once students have completed the BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business, they will be able to seek employment as entry-level business team members.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, for enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
Prior to undertaking BSB30120 Certificate III Business, students are strongly recommended to complete Certificate II in Workplace Skills or any other Certificate II level qualifications
- Total number of units = 13
- 6 core units plus
- 7 elective units
- 52 Weeks
- 20 hours per week
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace.
BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment.
BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices.
BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices.
BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety.
BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication.
BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBOPS305 Process customer complaints
BSBXTW301 Work in a team
BSBTEC303 Create electronic presentations
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.