Certificate II in Workplace Skills
Study what you love while living the life you dream of.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of entry-level Business Services job roles.
This qualification also reflects the role of individuals who have not yet entered the workforce and are developing the necessary skills in preparation for work. It provides a learning environment for helping those with limited workplace experience gain practical skills.
These individuals carry out a range of basic procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require self-management and technology skills. They perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
- Managing time
- Being Effective at Work
- Workplace Communication Essentials
- Being Safe at Work
- Sustainable Work Practices
- Essential Service Skills
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, for enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 10 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 4.5 or PTE score of 23 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
Certificate III in Business.
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical/Office Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Office Junior
- Word Processing Operator
- Research Assistant
- Customer Service
- Using basic office computer applications
- The total number of units is 10;
- 5 core units and 5 elective units.
- 20 hours per week
- 26 weeks including holidays
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane
BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills
BSBPEF202 Plan and apply time management
BSBWHS211Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
BSBOPS201 Work effectively in business environments
BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
BSBTEC201 Use business software applications
BSBTEC202 Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
BSBOPS101 Use business resources
BSBPEF101 Plan and prepare for work readiness
Want more information about our courses?
Submit your contact details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.